- 43012 Social Work’s Role in Ending the Domestic HIV Epidemic
- 40632 Beyond the Clinic: Population Approaches to Mental Health Promotion
- Deputy Commissioner of Behavioral Health, Chicago Department of Public Health
Executive Director, Care2Prevent at the University of Chicago Medicine
Director of Programs, Care2Prevent at the University of Chicago
Fields of Special Interest
- Population Approaches to Psychosocial Health
- Employment and Health/Wellbeing
- Leadership and Organizational Change
- Mental Health
- Public Health and Social Determinants of Health
- Religion and Social Work Practice
- Program Development and Evaluation
- Evidence-Based Practice
- HIV Prevention and Care
Publications or Presentations
- "From Social Infrastructure to Social Connection: A Social Work Perspective on Health and Health Promotion," University of Chicago Program on Medicine and Religion, March 2, 2019.
Richards, Matt and Connor Williams. 2018. “Undetected: When Medication Nonadherence Accompanies an Undetectable Viral Load.” In David, Michael and Jean-Luc Benoit (eds). The Infectious Disease Diagnosis: A Case Approach. Springer International Publishing.
- "Mental Health Promotion Among College Students," POSSE Foundation -- Chicago, February 27, 2018.
- “A Motivational Approach to the PrEP Cascade and Substance Use: What the research shows and what we should do about it,” University of Chicago Pediatric Infectious Disease Conference, August 21, 2017.
- "A Social-Ecological Perspective on Health in Chicago." The Chicago Commons Project, May 2, 2017.
"A Social-Ecological Perspective on Social Network Approaches to HIV Prevention," University of Chicago Pediatric Infectious Disease Conference, July 10, 2016.
- "Trauma Stewardship and Social Justice: Possibilities and Challenges," Episcopal Charities and Community Services, January 21, 2016.
“Expanding the Continuum of Care: Baseline Results from a Comprehensive HIV Prevention Service Model for High Vulnerability HIV Negative Individuals.” (Williams, C., Lytle, S., Richards, M., Rosebush, J.) Poster presentation at the LGBT Health Conference, Northwestern University, October, 2015.