The Crown Family School of Social Work, Policy, and Practice is grateful for the devotion of time and talent by many alumni and friends. Volunteering helps to advance the aspirations of Crown Family School students, alumni, and faculty, whose work and leadership constitute the essence of the School’s mission. The Crown Family School welcomes the involvement and active engagement of volunteers through their advocacy and networking.
There are many ways for you to volunteer with the Crown Family School:
- Raise awareness of the Crown Family School and its programs
- To learn more and spread the news about our newest Master's Program, read about the Master of Arts Program in Social Sector Leadership and Nonprofit Management (SSL),
- To recommend a potential student for either Master's Program or the Doctoral Program, contact our Admissions team at 773.702.1135,
- Support students
- To serve as a career mentor, contact Johnny Lassalle, Director of Career and Leadership Development, at 773-703-1424,
- To become a field instructor or apply to have your organization as a potential field site, contact Mel Lamagna, Director of Field Education, at 773.702.9418,
- To host networking events or serve on career panels, contact Maggi Steib, Assistant Director of Alumni Relations and Development, or call 773.702.1431.
- Strengthen and maintain links between the School and its more than 8,000 graduates
- Join the Alumni Association Board or one of its committees,
- Serve as a reunion volunteer for Alumni Weekend,
- Stay connected by attending events and submitting notes and reflections,
- Nominate alumni of distinction as award candidates.
The Crown Family School values gifts of time from our knowledgeable graduates. If you have any questions, please contact Maggi Steib, Assistant Director of Alumni Relations and Development, or call 773.702.1431.