Areas of Expertise
Children and Adolescents
- 40800 Family Systems Approaches to Practice
- Currently a Child and Adolescent Individual and Family Therapist at Mind Chicago, an outpatient group practice.
- Child and Adolescent Therapist in outpatient, inpatient, and partial hospitalization programs.
Fields of Special Interest
- Child and adolescent trauma
- Parent work for children with ADHD and anxiety
- Using improv in treating anxiety in group and individual therapy
- 2021 Annual Meeting, American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO), Human First, Clinician Second - Using comedic improv as a tool for self-care and as part of clinical practice
- Chicago Minds, You Are Not A Robot - Using improv to combat burnout and exploitation