Forms & Resources
AURA IRB has now launched, meaning that all IRB submissions will be processed in AURA as opposed to hard copy documents. All necessary forms (i.e. Protocol Submission, Waiver of Consent, etc) can be found within AURA. Please email the Crown Family School IRB if you have further questions.
- General Consent Form (PDF)
- Informed Consent Process and Required Elements of Consent (PDF)
- AURA - IRB Certification of Translation Form (PDF)
- General Information on Regulations/Ethics: Office for Human Research Protection (OHRP)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- NIH's Bioethics Resources on the Web
- Information on Educational Opportunities: Public Responsibility in Medicine and Research (PRIM/R)
- Information on Vulnerable Populations: Illinois Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS)
Research recruitment information to invite individuals to participate in research should include the following:
- Name and contact information of investigators and their university affiliation;
- Name of research project (unless there is a reasonable justification to change wording) and its general purpose;
- Brief description of what research participants will be asked to do;
- Summary of eligibility criteria to participate; and
- Person to contact for further information.
All recruitment scripts, invitations and advertisements must be approved by the IRB.