Join the Board
The Crown Family School Alumni Association Board of Directors Application
The Crown Family School Alumni Association Board's Mission
The Alumni Association Board is dedicated to advancing the mission, vision, and values of the Crown Family School. We strive to build, strengthen, and maintain strong, mutually beneficial relationships between the alumni and all facets of the School. We connect with students and alumni across the country, advance the reputation of the School, and develop a pipeline to build capacity for student scholarships.
The Crown Family School Alumni Association Board's Goals
- Drive engagement among the alumni and with the Crown Family School's students, faculty, and staff by attending Crown Family School sponsored events.
- Increase alumni participation in giving to the Crown Family School Fund.
- Provide resources for alumni networking, professional development, and career advancement.
- Elevate the Crown Family School brand among its alumni and nationally.
- Assist current students in career placement.
- Facilitate bi-directional communication between alumni and the Crown Family School.
Expectations of Alumni Association Board Members
- Attend at least three programs each year and Alumni Weekend.
- 100% participation by the Board in giving to the Crown Family School Fund.
- Promote a culture of philanthropy among students and alumni.
- Positively message the Crown Family School and actively recruit diverse student and alumni leaders to the Board and its committees.
Length of term
- Each board term is two years with an option to remain on the Board for a second and third two-year term.
Meetings and time commitment
Individual time commitments to the Alumni Association Board may vary over the academic year.
- Executive Committee Board Officers and Committee Chairs should expect to dedicate three to five hours per month to Board activities.
- Board members may be more active in any particular month, depending on their committee work and attendance at Board-sponsored events.
Apply to the Alumni Association Board of Directors
To nominate yourself, please submit an application and upload a current resume and a brief statement of interest here.
To nominate a fellow alum, please submit a nomination form here.
Please contact Assistant Director of Alumni Relations and Development Maggi Steib if you have questions.