This course covers the description, classification, evaluation, and diagnosis of the adult psychiatric disorders described in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of...
Social workers are committed to social justice and to helping the most vulnerable members of society. Successful clinical work with socially vulnerable patients requires...
This course provides an introduction to contemporary psychodynamic thought and social work practice. The first part examines the defining features of the psychodynamic...
- Barrett, K. (2022). Psychedelic Psychodynamics: Relational Knowing and the Unthought Known. Psychoanalytic Dialogues.
- Tasso, A. Barrett, K. Methikalam, B. (2021). Who Will Teach Psychodynamics in the Future? A 10-Year Follow-Up. The American Psychoanalyst
- 61732 The Therapeutic Relationship in Contemporary Psychodynamic Practice
- Owner, Freestone Psychotherapy
- Behavioral Health Care Coordinator, Illinicare Health
- Manager of Supportive Housing Services, Heartland Human Care Services
- Psychotherapist, Heartland Human Care Services
Fields of Special Interest
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Community Mental Health
- Attachment theory in psychotherapy
- LGBTQIA affirming clinical practice
- Harm reduction approaches to substance use disorders