This course will focus on developing clinical skills in therapeutic relationship-building. We will establish a foundation for therapeutic interactions based on Functional...
Functional Analytic Psychotherapy (known as "FAP") is a contextual behavioral lens through which to view the therapeutic relationship. While not necessarily a treatment...
- 60500 Functional Analytic Psychotherapy
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist and Director of Psychological Testing, Midwest Counseling & Diagnostics LLC
- Adjunct Faculty, Adler School of Professional Psychology
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist, Wildflower Center for Emotional Health
- Post-doc/psychotherapist, Calm Minds LLC
Fields of Special Interest
- Contextual Behaviorism
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Functional Analytic Psychotherapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Psychological testing, neuropsychological testing, evaluation
- Eating disorders, anxiety disorders, executive functioning
- Graff, W. (2018). Functional Analytic Psychotherapy: Increasing the potency of the therapeutic relationship. Renfrew Center Foundation Conference, Philadelphia, PA.
- Graff, W. (2016, 2017). Functional Analytic Psychotherapy. University of Chicago, School of Social Service Administration, Chicago, IL.
- Graff, W. (2016). Welcome, Anxiety: How to change your relationship to anxiety and reclaim your life. Wildflower Center for Emotional Health, Chicago, IL.