Areas of Expertise
- 43300 The Exceptional Child
- Field Consultant: The Crown Family School Social Work, Policy and Practice
- Field Supervisor: Denver, CO
- School Social Worker: CICS: Irving Park, Distinctive Schools - Chicago, IL
- School Social Worker: 18-21 Transition Program: Denver Public Schools - Denver, CO
- School Social Worker: Intensive Day School: Denver Public Schools - Denver, CO
- Child and Family Therapist: Mt St. Vincent Home - Denver, CO
- School Social Worker: Adolescent Day Treatment - Livonia, MI
- Assistant Camp Director: Camp Henry - Newaygo, MI
Fields of Special Interest
- School Social Work
- Special Education
- Home/School Connection and Collaboration
- Hammer, S. (April, 2021). Engineering for Success: Routines and Rituals that Promote Engagement and Learning. Presented to Educational Staff at CICS-Irving Park, Chicago, IL.
- Hammer, S. (September, 2020). Supporting Young Children during At-home Learning. Presented to Caregivers at CICS-Irving Park. Chicago, IL.