Essential but largely untaught, well-developed reflective practice skills are the mark of an informed clinician and a powerful treatment tool. This class provides...
This course provides an introduction to contemporary psychodynamic thought and social work practice. The first part examines the defining features of the psychodynamic...
- 41000 Psychodynamic Practice Methods
- Therapist, Clinical Supervisor, Clinical Consultant, Juvenile Protective Association
- Therapist, Post Graduate Fellow Mentor, Clinical Consultant, Womencare Counseling and Training Center
- Social Worker, Chicago-Read Mental Health Center
- Therapist, Blue Gargoyle Youth Services
Fields of Special Interest
- Psychoanalytically-oriented, Relational Play Therapy
- Relational, Feminist Therapy
- Clinical Supervision and Consultation with Direct Services Staff
- Making Meaning from Play
- Vicarious Trauma and Attachment in Direct Service
- Trauma Informed Care
- Parenting with Awareness
- The Parent Therapist