- 60500 Functional Analytic Psychotherapy
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist and Director of Psychological Testing, Midwest Counseling & Diagnostics LLC
- Adjunct Faculty, Adler School of Professional Psychology
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist, Wildflower Center for Emotional Health
- Post-doc/psychotherapist, Calm Minds LLC
Fields of Special Interest
- Contextual Behaviorism
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Functional Analytic Psychotherapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Psychological testing, neuropsychological testing, evaluation
- Eating disorders, anxiety disorders, executive functioning
Publications or Presentations
Graff, W. (2018). Functional Analytic Psychotherapy: Increasing the potency of the therapeutic relationship. Renfrew Center Foundation Conference, Philadelphia, PA.
Graff, W. (2016, 2017). Functional Analytic Psychotherapy. University of Chicago, School of Social Service Administration, Chicago, IL.
Graff, W. (2016). Welcome, Anxiety: How to change your relationship to anxiety and reclaim your life. Wildflower Center for Emotional Health, Chicago, IL.